The 25 year old's wife and stepfather have made an emotional tribute.
Choose a location
Enter your postcode or click the map
Why are we asking this?
You can listen to Smooth Radio across the UK, so we want to provide you with information that best suits your region. You won't need to set your location next time you visit.
Select upto 6 subjects
Put the kettle on!
This week is National Tea Week and whilst we don’t need a dedicated week to drink the nation’s favourite brew, we thought we’d share some of the Tea Council's advice on making the perfect cuppa:
- Use a good quality loose leaf or bagged tea
- This must be stored in an air-tight container at room temperature
- Always use freshly drawn boiling water
- In order to draw the best flavour out of the tea the water must contain oxygen, this is reduced if the water is boiled more than once.
- Measure the tea carefully
- Use 1 tea bag or 1 rounded teaspoon of loose tea for each cup to be served
- Allow the tea to brew for the recommended time before pouring
- Brewing tea from a bag in a mug? Milk in last is best
If there’s one thing to remember about tea, it’s to adhere to your nan’s advice and brew tea in a pot, so we’ve chosen some of our favourites from the Heal's collection:
Join the conversation
why not save time filling in forms and let us do it for you...
You're logged in with facebook.
More from Smooth Radio
Whatever the weather, the British tipple of choice is a cup of tea
Celebrate the Great British Summer with Love Parks Week
For when you have a spare five minutes, take a look at what we've been looking at on the web this week
Find out how to advertise nationally