The 25 year old's wife and stepfather have made an emotional tribute.
Choose a location
Enter your postcode or click the map
Why are we asking this?
You can listen to Smooth Radio across the UK, so we want to provide you with information that best suits your region. You won't need to set your location next time you visit.
Select upto 6 subjects
Social Community Guidelines
1) Please be polite: we don't expect you to say please or thank you after every message or post, but please bear in mind that eyes of all ages, backgrounds and beliefs may view your comments. It's nice to be nice.
2) Don't swear: nobody wants to see it, and any bad language will not be tolerated.
3) About Abuse: abuse or discrimination of our employees, any ethnic group, gender, sexual orientation or ability will not be tolerated. It is hurtful, and you will be banned permanently if found to be abusive or disrespectful to others.
4) Can the Spam: please contact our sales team if you wish to advertise or promote something. We'd prefer our interactions with you and others to be advert-free, and will try our best to keep it that way. Persistent spammers will be banned.
5) The good, the bad and the ugly: if we post or broadcast something that we aren't happy with you can expect us to apologise for it. If you see something we have said or posted that you aren't happy with you can use the reporting tools provided or contact us to request it is removed. If you write a comment, post a picture, or publish a link to any questionable or unpleasant material, we will log, delete and in some cases report it to the appropriate authorities.
6) We're only human: our people are real and have real feelings too, although we speak with many people on a daily basis, it only takes one inappropriate or offensive message to cause upset. Please be sensitive to others and understand that we can make mistakes too.
7) Questions, questions: we want to keep our conversations interesting and fun, but we also understand that you sometimes have serious questions or concerns. We've listened and prepared a comprehensive FAQ that's available on each of our Websites. Please take a look before you share easily answered questions with everyone.
Most importantly, we want you to enjoy yourselves, and we hope that these guidelines make it more fun for you to get involved!